Steps to be done from user’s device.
1. Uninstall the old antivirus from the device. Copy the user’s device name to the Excel file. Restart the device once the removal of old antivirus is done.
2. Download the Acronis antivirus to user’s device.
3. Click on Install.
4. Once the installation has been completed, click on the Registration Info. Copy the code provided.
Steps to be done from Admin Console.
1. Login to Acronis admin console.
2. Go to Devices > All Devices. Click on Register under Registration via code and paste the code copied earlier.
3. Once done, click on Check Code.
4. Refresh the page and click on the device name, choose Protect.
5. Then click on Apply.
6. Click on Run Now under Antivirus & Antimalware protection.
7. Go to Monitoring > Activities. Make sure all status is succeeded.