Download the latest Windows 10 pro installer from Win10 Installer and click on Download tool now.
Prepare the empty 8GB of USB drive to save the tools in that drive.
1. Ensure that the laptop is completely shut down and connect a USB drive that have the Win10 pro installer to the laptop. Please ensure the device is connected to the power adapter.
2. Press the power button to turn on the device and keep pressing the f12 button until you see the BIOS options.
3. Once you see the BIOS option screen, please ensure that the Boot mode is set to: EUFI; Secure Boot: ON as per picture below. If it is not stated, choose the BIOS Setup option to change the boot mode. If yes, you may continue on step 5.
4. In Settings windows and choose Boot Sequence under General. On the right pane, choose UEFI and click on Exit.
Once done, keep pressing the f12 as you have done in Step 2. Now you can see the Boot mode has changed to UEFI.
5. Choose the UEFI: USB DISK option to continue.
6. Change the time and currency format depends on the user's requirement. In this case, I choose English (Malaysia) then click on Next.
7. Click on Install now to continue.
8. Tick the button as per picture below to accept the terms. Once done, click Next.
9. Choose the second option which is Custom: Install Windows only (Advanced) to completely removed every files or data in the device. Click Next.
10. Next step, you have to clear all the drive for each partition by click at each drive and choose Delete.
Once done, you can see only one partition is available and in the red box below is the size of hard disk for the device. The total size of HDD is the same with free space. Then, click Next.
11. Now the windows 10 pro is installing. Wait until it finish installing.
Once it is done installing, the device will be restart. It will be automatically restart or you can restart the device by click on Restart now button. Remove the USB drive.
12. Next, wait until the device is ready to be setup.
13. The device is ready to be setup when the windows appear as per below. Choose your current region and click Yes.
14. Choose the right keyboard layout and in this scenario, I choose US. Then, click Yes.
15. Next, click Skip on second keyboard layout option and you have to connect to the network for the next step.
VLAN Wi-Fi password: vlantechnology2019
16. Choose Set up for organization in the Account tab and click Next.
Click on Domain join instead option as per below and click Next to continue.
Next, type "user" in the box under Who's going to use this PC windows. Click Next. Under password windows, DO NOT set any password, you can click on Next to continue.
17. Final step, under Services tab, click Accept to accept the privacy settings and click on Yes under cross device with activity history. Wait until you can see the desktop appear.