1. Launch the Outlook application
2. Click on the File tab on top of the Outlook. Choose the Open & Export tab then click the Import/Export button.
3. You will see the Import and Export Wizard, then choose Export to a file option and click Next.
4. In Export to a File windows, choose the second option which is Outlook Data File (.pst) then proceed to click on Next.
5. Make sure you choose your email or any emails that need to be backup in and click on Include sub-folders. Once done, click on Next.
6. Now you need to choose where the backup files will be saved. Advisable to save the backup at your Desktop or in the Documents folder. In this example, I will choose my Desktop. Please do check on the Save as Type, make sure you save this folder as Outlook data files. Then click OK.
7. At the final step, click on Finish button to save this backup file.
8. Please do not close your Outlook until this process is completed.