To activate the E-Leave & E-Claims system for your tenant, kindly perform some steps below -
- Inform us (vlan.asia) a Microsoft Account of your choosing which has Global Administrator (GA) rights to your tenant. We will first designate this Microsoft Account as the account owner for the Self-Service Portal to this user.
- Example - We have a tenant called "VLAN Example Tenant". Under this tenant we have a user with Global Administrator rights called email@example.com
- We delegate this user (firstname.lastname@example.org) as the account owner first for VLAN Example Tenant.
- After we have done so, you will need to grant Permissions on behalf of your organization in order for yourself and your users to use the E-Leave & E-Claims system.
- When the user has been delegated as Account Owner from our end, go to the E-Leave & E-Claims system site at https://services.vlan.asia and click on the "Sign In" button
- Sign in using the designated Account Owner. In this example above will be email@example.com
- Enter your GA Enabled Username and Password at the Microsoft login page and proceed to login.
- At your first login you will see this message from Microsoft asking to grant permissions to the E-Leave & E-Claims system. Ensure that you check "Consent on Behalf of your Organization"
- If you are not a GA Enabled User you will see this Error Message below instead. You will need to login using the Account Owner which you have designated to us to login and grant this permission to the E-Leave & E-Claims system.
- Once you have logged on as the Account Owner with your Global Administrator rights account, you will see the home screen which shows that you have logged on successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.