Once you have access to your Self Service Portal, as Account Owner you will need to set which users are able to access this portal as well.
Ensure that you have already performed the steps outlined in this user guide first - https://helpdesk.vlan.asia/hc/en-us/articles/360033315874-Activating-Self-Service-Portal
If you have already done the steps in that article, proceed to set your Users as per below -
- Inside the Self Service Portal system, go to your Settings located in your User Menu context.
- Inside your Settings, go to Portal Users > Manage. This is to manage your portal users.
- This will bring up the list of users from your Tenant.
- This is the Filter / Search function to filter or search for your user.
- To allow the user to have Access to the Self Service Portal, check on the box on the user's row.
- To allow the user to have Admin Access, admin access is the ability to see and edit the Settings on the Self Service Portal.
- Finally click on Set to set the permissions on the user selected.
- Only users to have granted Access is able to access the Self Service Portal.