1. Go to File > Open & Export, then click Import/Export option.
2. Choose as per below option then click Next > button.
3. Choose Comma Separated Value, the click Next >.
4. Click Browse to find your file location, then click Next >.
5. Choose the destination to your folder, then click Next >.
6. Tick the actions as per below example, then click Map Custom Fields ... button.
7. Drag the missing Value to its Field to make sure all your data has been mapped as you wish. After that, click OK button.
8. Click Finish button. You are all done.
Please sign in to leave a comment.