If you faced an issue on Outlook that shows an exclamation mark on the Outlook icon on your taskbar.
Here are the steps on how to solve the issue:
- Search Control Panel at the Windows start button and open it.
- Select the Category option at the View by.
- Choose the Programs option.
- Then, click the Network and Internet option and click the Internet Options.
- In the Internet Properties, go to the Advanced tab and scroll down until you find the Use TLS 1.2 and Use TLS 1.3 options. Tick those two options and click the OK button.
- Restart your laptop.