If you have previously submitted your Tickets to our system, there may be times where you would like to see an overview of the Tickets submitted before.
We detail the steps below for you to access this overview.
- Log on to our Helpdesk System by accessing this URL : https://helpdesk.vlan.asia/hc/en-us
- This will take you to our Help Center home page.
- The home screen upon login should look like the below :
To access the Ticket list that you have submitted click on your username menu at the top right of the page. Click on 'My Activities'
"My Activities" will list out the requests logged by yourself to our system. Under "My Requests" these are the ticket requests. Under "Requests I'm CC'd on" these are tickets where you have been CC-ed into. Below is a sample of the screen
Viewing my organization tickets
- You can also view your organization tickets from the same view as under "My Activities". However before you are able to see this list of tickets you must be given the permission to do so.
- If you have this permission the "My Activities" will appear an additional tab to View all of your Organisation tickets called "Organization Requests". A sample screen below :